Cricket Canada (CC) is seeking an individual who can execute on its vision to become the top Associate cricket nation, and in particular, significantly grow participation and the popularity of cricket in Canada.
As the governing body for cricket in Canada and an Associate Member of the International Cricket Council, CC understands the importance of grassroots development to sustainably improve Canadian cricket.
This role will have a particular focus on growing male and female participation and ensure there is a sound junior participation pathway to nurture this talent.
1. To increase the number of regular junior cricketers in Canada through the sustainable growthof the current CCKids Program
2. Increase number of females involved in cricket programs and playing in organized competitions
3. Assist the General Manager with other domestic development initiatives and competitions
4. Develop partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure the sustainability and growth of grassroots programs
REQUIRMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
· A relevant tertiary degree/diploma
· L2 cricket coach
· Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check
· Thorough understanding of Canadian schools environment
· Understanding of best practice junior development strategies
· Passionate, positivity and energetic
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to present to groups and influence change
· Advanced IT skills across major Microsoft Office and Google programs, email and internet
· Adaptable to change, self-driven and results-oriented
· Proven success in:
- Delivering entry-level schools, junior, youth cricket programs
- Educating teachers and volunteers
- Organising tournaments and events
- Sales and relationship management
o Managing employees to achieve results
o Working with a wide range of people from diverse cultural backgrounds
· Full-time, reporting to the General Manager. Based in CC’s Toronto Office.
If you meet the requirements, please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you will excel in this role to: email@example.com
Applications close: Friday April 10